WHO IS THIS SEMINAR FOR?
- If you are wondering what the P.Eng. licence is all about;
- If you are thinking of applying for a P.Eng. Licence;
- If you have already applied for the P.Eng. Licence and obtained your EIT designation;
- If you speculate what the licensing process is;
- If you doubt why you need to get the P.Eng. licence;
- If you are not sure what benefits you can get by having a P.Eng. Licence;
THEN, THIS SEMINAR IS FOR YOU.
Note: The seminar will be conducted in Farsi فارسی
About the Mentor:
Mr. Changiz Sadr is an Educator, Mentor and Consultant, and was the East Central Region Councillor of PEO (2013-2017). Prior to that, Changiz has held several positions with the board of the executives of Willowdale/Thornhill Chapter including Program and GLP committee chairs, vice chair (2004 to 2007), chair (2008 to 2010), and Past Chair (2011 to 2012) within the past 14 years of his service to the chapter. Mr Sadr has also served as a member of the Experience Requirements Committee (ERC) of PEO since 2003, and the member of the ERC Interviews Recommendation Ratification sub-committee since 2008. Furthermore, Changiz served the Emerging Disciplines Task Force (EDTF) of PEO as the vice chair of the Communications Infrastructure Engineering (CIE) sub-group from 2008 to 2011. In addition, Mr. Sadr has participated in several Engineering Programs Accreditation Visits through CEAB (Canadian Engineering Accreditation Board) representing the PEO as the General Visitor since 2007. He has received the Engineers Canada's Fellowship Certificate (FEC) in 2010. He has also received the PEO Order of Honour Award in 2011, as well as the Ontario Volunteer Service Award for serving PEO on March 26, 2012, which was his third Ontario Volunteer Service Award. Mr Sadr is a Telecom Engineer by education, and works as an ICT/CIE Consultant.