|| Wednesday, Feb 28th, 2018
|| 9:00 A.M. (Please arrive no later than 8:45 A.M. to sign in and gain admittance)
| Tour Duration:
|| Approximately 1 hour (variability in time due to the question/answer time period)
|| 4700 Tottenham Rd, Alliston, ON L9R 1A2
When arriving please go to Plant 1 and check in with Plant 1 security
|| Deadline: Tue, Feb 27th noon. Until 20 people. Then wait list will be open.
Final list of attendees will be notified by Mohandes through email on Tuesday afternoon.
| Reg. Fee:
|| Free for attendees.
Note 1: Mohandes members will have priority registration.
Note 2: Those members did not attend our previous Toyota Tour, will have priority.
1. The registrants will be responsible for their ride to the plant.
2. Guests will be asked to show government issued photo ID when checking in at Plant 1 Security.
3. Cell phones, cameras, and all other electronic devices are not to be used in the plant.
4. Tours of Plant 1 will last about one hour, including opening comments and questions and answers at the end.
The walking portion of the tour is about 1.5 km in length and approximately 35 minutes in duration. This
tour includes stairs and is not wheelchair accessible.
5. Safety glasses and headsets will be provided. All tour guests must wear long pants, closed toe and closed
heel shoes. Open toe or open back shoes and shorts are not allowed in the plant.
6. Individual guests must be at least 12 years of age.
7. Groups are limited to a maximum of 20 guests, total, for safety reasons.
8. No food or beverages of any kind are allowed in the lobby or on the tour. Vending machines and cafeteria
services are not available for guests.
9. Solicitations of any nature are not allowed.
10. In compliance with local by-laws, we ask all guests to please refrain from smoking in the building or anywhere
else on the property.
Please Note: The tours take place while the plant is in operation. As such, there are inherent hazards in the form
of material delivery equipment and other vehicles; sparks from welding equipment; noise, etc. It is essential that all
tour guests wear the personal protective equipment provided, and that they are attentive to and follow the
instructions of their tour guide or other Honda Associates at all times. Honda of Canada Mfg. reserves the right to
refuse tour requests or cancel tours as dictated by business needs. If a scheduled tour must be cancelled, HCM will
make every effort to notify concerned participants in advance.