You are cordially invited to join us in Monthly Seminar entitled with two subjects by two professionals:
"Artificial Intelligence and Blockchain Future "
"Dementia & Alzheimer"
Wednesday, November 7, 2018 at 6:00 PM
Sheraton Hotel 600 Hwy 7 E, Richmond Hill
Agenda of the Meeting:
- 6:00 pm Refreshments & Professional Networking
- 6:50pm Welcoming by the Chair
- 7:00pm Seminar Presentation by Mr. Sarmad Ebrahim.
- 7:30pm Q&A
- 7:45 pm Seminar Presentation by Dr. Elham Teimouri
- 8:30 pm Q&A
Presenter at 7:00pm:
Mr. Sarmad Ebrahim
Current position: Senior cloud Architects, Strategy & Architecture practice at IBM Canada Inc.
Mr. Sarmad Ibrahim the Technology Evangelist IBM Cloud /Watson Al/ML Blockchain IBM Canada’s National Innovation Team, with responsibilities for the strategic direction and integration of IBM’s cloud, Bluemix, and Watson platforms with the Startup ecosystem in Canada. Specifically Sarmad focus’ on key priorities around providing innovative and customized Watson and Bluemix support for startups, which typically leads to increasing business development, market expansion opportunities, and fostering stronger partnerships for the Startup's Sarmad enables.
In the past Mr. Sarmaad Ibrahim have been a speaker at high profile tech and digital events in Canada speaking on the disruption and the future of technologies specific to the IBM brand – Bluemix cloud, Watson and Artificial Intelligence.
Presenter at 7:45pm:
Ms. Elham Teimouri, PhD
Current position: Pharmaceutical Scientist at Concept to clinic Healthcare Inc.
PhD in Medical Science, Edith Cowan University, Perth, Australia.
Post-graduate Diploma in Pharmaceutical Research & Development Technology, Toronto Institute of Pharmaceutical Technology, ON. Canada.
Master in Biomedical Science in basis of disease, Sheffield Hallam University, UK Bachelor in Cellular and Molecular Biology, Jondi Shapoor University, Iran
· Awarded the best poster in 3rd international Alzheimer’s disease and dementia conferences at Canada, 2015.
· Over 5 year of experience as a medical science researcher and scientist, expertise in Alzheimer’s disease
· PhD in Medical Science research, Postgraduate diploma in Research and Development in Canada, Master in Biomedical Basis of Disease in UK and Bachelor in Cellular and molecular biology in Iran.
· Work as Pharmaceutical Scientist at Concept to Clinic Healthcare and experienced as scientist, preclinical and clinical researcher in Alzheimer’s disease research at Tanz Alzheimer’s research Center at University of Toronto.
· Skill full in investigating the therapeutic effects of natural compound in vitro and in a placebo-controlled clinical trials, (Alzheimer’s disease research).
· Expertise in proceed Cellular Molecular Biology, biochemical and biotechnological research
· Collaborating with IBM-Watson for drug discovery.