You are cordially invited to join us in another meeting of the series:
Mohandes SIC Committee Meeting :
Civil Group, Architecture Group,
Elec-Com (Electrical, Computer) Group
M.M.C. (Materials, Mining, Chemical) Group
Agri-Enviro (Agriculture, Environmental) Group
M.I.A. (Mechanical, Industrial, Aerospace) Group
Wednesday, December 12th, 2018 at 6:00 PM
Committee Room #1, #3 and #4, North York Civic Center
Agenda of the Meeting
6:00 PM - 6:50 PM Networking
6:50 PM - 7:00 PM welcome message by Dr. Behnam Amini the Director of SIC.
7:00 PM - 7:30 PM: Speech by Mr. Amir Behbahani
7:30 PM - 7:40 PM: Q&A.
7:40 PM - 8:00 PM: Civil Engineering group experiences
8:00 PM - 9:00 PM: SIC Group's meetings.
Stakeholders expectation management is an essential concern of all performance based organizations including yet not limited to Startup's looking for sustainable business growth & development.
This requires staff members to becoming professional performers creating unique experience for their clients & customers as a coherent team to keep up with their competitive advantage
Soft skills are the most important pillar of all competency models besides technical & business skills for upgrading staff to professional performers and preparing them for managerial positions in modern agile and learning organizations.
In this presentation we will explore what are these soft skills and why & how they have gained such a crucial position in productivity and business success.
About the speaker Mr. Amir Behbahani:
- Organization & Business Development Advisory / Consulting
- Personal & Capacity Development / Coaching & Learning Experience
- Developing Communities of Interest, Communities of Practice / Commitment with external & internal stakeholders(Human, Org.& Brand assets development)
· University of Iowa, USA, M.S. in Mechanical Engineering (Systems & Energy), 1980.
· Sharif University of Technology, Tehran, Iran, B.S. in Mechanical Engineering, 1978
· Don Bosco College, Tehran, Mathematics Diploma, 1973.
· Selected National Expert for The Survey on Restructuring & Reengineering at Corporate Level in Iran, in the context of an Asian-wide survey for the Asian Productivity Organization (APO), through six case studies of selected organizations, published by APO in 1998.
· Certificate of Solving Human & Organization Problems (SHOP) with outstanding results of the one month international program in Japan in 2005
Founder of Nobaang Andisheh Group, a knowledge base, experience oriented and human centered group with an agile and fluid organizational structure.
Senior Business Development Manager with the Australian Trade Commission-Austrade from 1992 to 2003 during rebirth of the organization led by McKinsey consultants.
He is currently running series of workshops on core competencies & attitudes required to master workplace soft skills for a selected audience of 25 people active in a performance based organization in Toronto.
He has also facilitated series of events for a SME active in building industry in Toronto, creating a community of shared interest with selected suppliers and customers for a win-win-win relationship.
"Alone we can do so little; Together we can do so much."
For more information about SIC Committee, please visit mohandes.com/SIC.
Mohandes Official Telegram Channel:
Mohandes SIC Committee