Mohandes Competition registration form
This registration is for Design Challenge competition.
For this event the lunch will be different types of pizzas. if you need specific type of food or have food allergy, please leave a comment in the comment box for us with the details.
The Design Challenge Wind Turbine Design:
A description about design challenge
You will discover the design requirements, limitations and list of materials at the start of the challenge.
Judging will be in three categories:
1. Problem Solving and Design
3. Performance Evaluation
Students will plan, build ,and test their designs on Saturday April 1st, 2023 at Humber College North Campus, CTI108 using materials provided by Kanoon Mohandes and Humber College.
– 4 students per team
– 1 teacher/adult representative per team – (Not contributing to the design process)
– Maximum 20 teams from schools within the York region. To maximize number of participating schools, we limit registration to 1 team per school and place the additional teams on a waiting list.
– Prize for top three teams
– Each student will receive a national engineering month T-shirt and certificate of participation
– $20 fee per team to hold your spot. Payable online during registration, refundable on the day of the event.