Mohandes Scientific Competition:
C.F. BRUSH Design Competition
Honor: Case Western Reserve University, Cleveland, Ohio.
What is Design challenge:
Mohandes design challenge provide students with an important opportunity to put their creativity, problem-solving skills, and knowledge of scientific concepts to work to create wind turbines and solar structures. Students leave these competitions with a deep understanding of how renewable energy works and how important this science is for a sustainable future
- To encourage members to pursue higher level of formal and informal education.
- To promote professional activities through seminars, workshops, events and volunteer work.
- To promote professional and cultural relations with other professional organizations.
- To promote multidisciplinary activities among members.
- To recognize outstanding academics, engineers, students and entrepreneurs.
Offshore wind farm
Mohandes Design Challenge will be held on April 1st 2023 and it is dedicated to promote engineering applications and renewable energy and introducing applied sciences to young generation. We are writing this letter to invite you to be a Sponsor or Supporter of this event! As a leader in the community, your involvement with us in Design Challenge Competition is an opportunity for your organization to receive exposure and to join other individuals, organizations, and coalitions in our community to educate youths about applied engineering and create and strengthen community partnerships.
Sponsors are the primary source of funding for this event and will help ensure its success.