We strive to represent thousands of Iranian engineers and architects in Canada, promote their contributions to the success of Canadian economy, establish relationship with other technical and professional organizations, and provide other services for our members such as:
- Creating means of networking among our members to meet each other, share their business ideas, and discuss technical subjects.
- Coordinating social activities such as several annual parties, social and sports clubs to create an environment for our members and their families to enjoy their leisure time.
- Assisting newcomers in adapting to their new environment, providing them with necessary information about Canadian laws, introducing them to Canadian culture while preserving their Iranian culture and traditions, and assisting them with their job search.
- Providing assistance to Iranian community and Iranian students attending engineering programs in Canadian universities.
- Coordinating presentations on our members’ general interest subjects.